links for Bloq - A Blocky Portfolio Theme for Tumblr
- click on the RED BUTTON
. Logged-in users
can see links to download above the main picture.
Category: Themeforest | Blogging
Tags: Codecanyon | CSS | nulled | free download | theme | script | rip | Bloq | Blocky | Portfolio | theme | for | Tumblr
In archive: 2016 | April 2016 | 20.April 2016
Buy this item
Bloq is an stylish portfolio theme for Tumblr aimed at designers and creatives. Bloq portfolio grid features two different layout modes: Masonry and Rows. Bloq includes a touch optimized image slider, “Homepage Hero” and “Call to Action” sections, dark and light preset skins to get you started, and much more!
- Responsive layout—your portfolio looks great on phones, tablets and desktops.
- Retina ready—Bloq uses a combination of HTML5 canvas drawings and webfont icons, looking great on any device and specially on high density displays.
- Custom image logo—optionally with hover state and high resolution variations.
- Touch optimized homepage slider—Bloq uses swipe.js, the most accurate touch slider. You can upload up to five images with their own caption and URL.
- Unique portfolio grid with two different layout modes: Masonry and Segmented Rows. The last one is similar to the way Tumblr displays photosets natively
- Dynamically load the next set of portfolio projects on the homepage with Ajax.
- Ajaxified portfolio filter.
- Ajaxified permalinks—load your project’s description without leaving the homepage.
- Homepage Hero and Call-to-Action, to display a welcome message for your visitors and grab your users attention.
- Collapsible widget area: the widget area on top can be toggled and re-positions to the right side on smaller screens.
- Twitter, Flickr, Dribbble and Instagram feeds.
- Support for the following Tumblr post types: text, photo, photoset, quote, link, chat, audio, and video.
- Google Web Fonts for site-wide headings.
- Social icons: Behance, deviantArt, Dribbble, Facebook, Flickr, Google*, Instagram, LastFM, LinkedIn, MySpace, Picasa, Pinterest, SoundCloud, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube.
- Support for Disqus commenting system.
- Easy Google Analytics implementation.
- Support for user created pages.
- Ask and Submit enabled.
- Chock-full of options—all colors can be changed from the customization sidebar
- Comprehensive documentation.
v1.5.1 March 24, 2016
- New: Hiding custom cover images on text posts permalinks is now optional.
- New: Option to enable loop mode for the featured posts carousel.
- Improved: Show Pinterest sharing button for all post types whenever possible.
v1.5.0 December 11, 2015
- New: Options for Homepage Slider loop mode and disabling autostart on interaction.
- New: switched to PhotoSwipe for the custom image lightbox.
- Fixed: Ajax pagination now works correctly on tag and search pages.
- Fixed: Tumblr controls stack order.
- Updated: Google+ sharing icon on permalink pages.
v1.4.5 November 25, 2015
- Fixed: Updated Dribbble widget to work with the new API.
- Fixed: The search form was no longer being submitted while on the homepage.
- Updated: Google+ social icon.
- Misc: Improved documentation.
v1.4.4 April 28, 2015
- New: Content loaded via AJAX (posts loaded on the grid and details in the expander) is now tracked by Google Analytics.
- Fixed a CSS transition glitch when first opening or swapping content on the project expander.
- Fixed an issue when cycling through posts on the expander if the destination post didn’t have a featured image.
- Minor CSS fixes.
v1.4.3 February 27, 2015
- Fixed: Prevent a layout miscalculation that happens when using the “Rows” layout while hiding posts from the grid.
- New: Social icons and services (Etsy, IMDb, MySpace, Quora, Rdio, Reddit, Shop, Society6 and Spotify.)
- Updated: deviantArt social icon.
v1.4.2 February 9, 2015
- Fixed: Creation of “fake titles” now checks for both strong and bold HTML tags, in order to account for recent changes on the dashboard post editor.
- Minor CSS changes.
v1.4.1 January 24, 2015
- Fixed: Text posts with cover images — sometimes the thumbnail image size would not be set correctly.
v1.4.0 December 6, 2014
- New: Featured Posts HTML placeholder and Featured Slider autostart (“Featured Slider Timeout”).
- New: “Featured Posts Limit” option (defaults to 20 if empty, which is also the maximum allowed).
- Misc: Updated Swiper plugin to version 2.7.0.
v1.3.9 November 4, 2014
- Fixed: The theme would use the wrong URL when posting or retrieving Disqus comments on posts loaded with Ajax on the homepage, in some cases.
- Fixed: Google Analytics code didn’t work properly with custom domain names.
v1.3.8 August 14, 2014
- Fixed invalid markup for Vimeo video posts on the homepage—i.e: links won’t work.
- Minor CSS fixes.
v1.3.7 August 8, 2014
- Fixed: Removed outdated CSS rules that could cause the Masonry layout to break on Safari.
v1.3.6 June 17, 2014
- New: Support for “Answer” post type.
- New: Hidden Tags. Hide posts with certain tags on the homepage, but show them on tag pages.
- New: Option to disable URL hash parameters when using Ajax.
- New: Option to hide extra content (slider, etc.) on index pages other than the first one.
- New: Option to limit the thumbnail titles to a maximum number of characters.
- New: Drop Caps for post details.
- New: Support for Font Awesome icons.
- New: 500px social icon.
- Changed: Behavior for photosets with custom thumbnail images.
- Fixed: Changed the class name of the social icons wrapper to prevent Ad blocking extensions from hiding them.
- Fixed: First image on pages was hidden when custom cover images for text posts was enabled globally.
- Fixed: Error when opening the actual link on a “Link” post on the grid when custom cover images for text postswas enabled globally.
- Fixed: Error when retrieving the default thumbnail image for Vimeo videos.
- Fixed: Rendering issues in Chrome.
v1.3.5 March 25, 2014
- Fix: Fixed gaps between thumbnails in Masonry layout. Improved thumbnail sizing.
- Fix: Thumbnail image opacity is applied correctly now.
- Fix: Prevent slider from firing when only one slide is present.
v1.3.4 March 20, 2014
- Fix: Social icons correct SoundCloud URL.
v1.3.3 March 18, 2014
- New: Option for thumbnails to use headings font family (“Thumbnails Use Headings Font Family”).
- Fix: Resolved a conflict with jQuery Zoom and photosets.
- CSS: Removed “backface-visibility” from asides CSS rules.
v1.3.2 March 08, 2014
- Fix: Fill unsightly gaps between thumbs when using the “Rows” layout on the grid.
- Fix: Endless scrolling retriggered itself after posts were loaded sometimes.
v1.3.1 February 27, 2014
- Fix: Loading posts with Ajax would throw an error when the portfolio filter was disabled.
- Fix: Scrolling improvements when opening/closing the Ajax expander.
- Fix: Clean up utility tags from project descriptions.
v1.3.0 February 26, 2014
- Complete rewrite of the underlying code and very minor restyling.
- New: Optional infinite/endless scrolling.
- New: History implementation with Sammy.js – App state recall using the URL hash (#).
- New: Optional cover images for Text, Quote and Link posts.
- New: Featured projects and Featured Projects Swiper.
- New: Optional custom grid layouts for photosets.
- New: Custom photoset image lightbox.
- New: Optional featured image for photosets (display first image on the set only on the grid).
- New: jQuery Zoom for really large images (single photos and photosets stacked layout only).
- New: Option for equal column widths on project details.
- New: Options to set header heights (normal and compact).
- New: Optional text based logo.
- New: Code syntax highlighting with over forty style themes.
- New: Scroll to top button.
- New: Added Email social icon.
- New: Option to hide the “permalink” button on the Ajax expander.
- New: Disqus comments are now available on the Ajax expander.
- New: Optionally display Facebook comments.
- New: Collapsible panels for comments and notes.
- Fix: Retina logo on Chrome for iOS.
- Misc: Bloq now uses SVG for icons instead of HTML canvas and webfonts.
- Misc: Use CSS3 transforms and transition whenever possible.
v1.2.0 September 12, 2013
- New: Option to set layout for permalink pages (project details) globally (left, right, or fullwidth media).
- New: Built-in Google Fonts options for main body text.
- New: Ability to visually hide individual posts from the portfolio grid.
v1.1.1 September 10, 2013
- Fix: Fixed loading more post with Ajax on “tagged” pages.
- Fix: Better behaviour of portfolio filter on “tagged” pages.
- New: Google Web Font option for “Call-to-Action” and “Homepage Hero” blocks.
- New: Options to specify Google Web Font script subset (like Cyrillic and Greek, for example).
- New: Options to hide the Slider, “Call-to-Action” and “Homepage Hero” blocks on “tagged” pages.
- Fix: fixes Twitter Widget timestamp on Internet Explorer.
v1.1.0 July 09, 2013
- New: “Previous” and “Next” arrows to navigate between projects.
- New: “Previous post” and “Next post” buttons on project permalinks.
- New: “Like” button on project details Share box.
- New: Option to show text based toggle for searchform instead of icon.
- New: Typography helper classes (“align-left”, “align-right”, etc.)
- Minor CSS improvements.
v1.0.4 June 22, 2013
- Added “Use Wide Thumbnails On Mobile” option.
- Fixes for a rendering bug in webkit browsers.
- Fix for off-canvas sidebar not showing when changing orientation on the iPad.
v1.0.3 May 11, 2013
- Fixes some glitches when scrolling the site on Mobile Safari (iPhone/iPad).
- Improved smooth scrolling when opening/closing project details.
- Better handling of “retina” logo images. CSS rewrite to fix some logo display glitches on Mobile Safari.
- Fixes an issue when embedding videos from certain sources, such as CNN.
v1.0.2 May 03, 2013
- Fixes and improvements for the Ajax portfolio filter.
- Correct color coding of thumbnails overlays when using categories containing more than a single word.
- Add optional jQuery fallback for the filter for blogs displayed in non-western languages.
v1.0.1 April 18, 2013
- Fix an issue when the Ajax portfolio filter wouldn”t work when using a custom domain name for the tumblog.
- Add option to hide the top widget area entirely.
- Add missing sections to the documentation.
v1.0 April 16, 2013
Report this item
Free download Show FREE DOWNLOAD links
Buy this item
There are not yet added verifed download links. Showing related items with verifed links:If you can find it on the internet, we'd love to add it using the form above.
No related items with verifed download links...
Related free downloads