links for Forms Plus: JS - Forms Framework
- click on the RED BUTTON
. Logged-in users
can see links to download above the main picture.
Tags: Videohive | After Effects Project Files | nulled | free download | theme | script | rip | Forms | Framework
In archive: 2016 | April 2016 | 20.April 2016
Buy this item
Froms Plus has collection of contact, user, ecomerce forms, example of results page and allows you to create forms of any complexity.
Other variations of Forms Plus
- 40+ Color Themes
Each color theme has its own css file, that can be easily modified for creating your own colors.
- 100+ Form templates
A lot of ready to use forms.
- 9 Designs
Contains 9 designs with styled form elements and animation effects.
Elements can be marked to be a part of the calculations.
Forms data can be send with AJAX.
Forms can be prevalidated before submit.
- PHP: Validation
Easy to use and customize back-end with email sending via sendmail.
- PHP: Sender IP
Simple sender IP detecting.
- PHP: Sendmail
Send emails directly with sendmail.
- PHP: Swiftmailer
Allows sending emails via SMTP and sendmail.
- PHP: SimpleMySQLi
Allows storing data in MySQL database with MySQLi.
- PHP: File
Allows storing data in txt or log file.
- PHP: CSV
Allows storing data in CSV file.
- JS Stepper
Fill your forms step by step, with each step validation and submit filled data with AJAX at the end.
- Masked input
Inputs can be masked, so your customers will be hinted with value the can fill in.
- Datepickers, Sliders, Colorpickers, Autocomplete, Captcha
- Block actions
Show/hide blocks with buttons, checkboxes, radio, selects. Toggle, add, remove css classes when block is shown/hidden. You can also do it with predefined in script tag templates, so no field will be submitted unless shown.
- Smart checkboxes and radio buttons
Toggle all checkbox. Autocheck checkbox/radio with input next to it. Checkbox/radio groups with subgroups.
- Modern Elements
Includes progressive form elements: customized selects, toggles, ratings, picture and block picker, spinners, image uploader.
- Show/hide blocks
Blocks that can be shown/hidden on click, plus blocks with accordion-like behaviour.
- RTL support (beta)
- HTML5 validation
Forms are powered with Bootstrap – most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive design.
- Font Awesome
Complete set of Font Awesome vector icons created by Dave Gandy.
- HTML5 and CSS3
Take full advantage of modern web technologies. Semantic HTML markup and standards-compliant CSS.
- Responsive Design
Size doesn’t matter – a fully responsive layout that adapts to all devices.
- Highly Customized
Contains a large amount of customized elements: text and file inputs, selects, textareas, radio buttons, checkboxes, etc.
6 April 2016 – Version 1.4.5
- Added autocomplete
- Added on input type validation for number, letters
- Calculations: added number coma separation for thousands
- Bug fixes: non ajax captcha fix, pArrow skin style fix for password toggle icon
21 March 2016 – Version 1.4.4
- simple IP detection
- added ‘header’ and ‘footer’ properties to mailing services
- added File service to create/write txt or log file
- added CSV service to create/write CSV file
- added File and CSV services example – ajax-form-contact-csv-and-file.php
28 February 2016 – Version 1.4.3
- PHP: database storing MySQLi
- Checkboxes: untoggle checkbox(reverse toggle), checkbox sub groups
- Block/actions: radio buttons fix
- Calculations: hidden form elements with p-calc-h-ignore class will be excluded from calculations
22 February 2016 – Version 1.4.2
- added Swiftmailer service for email sending via SMTP, sendmail
- changed error message name ‘sendmailNotAvailable’ to ‘serviceNotAvailable’ with ‘name’ as property
- updated advanced-example.php with Swiftmailer service and it’s description
- added Swiftmailer service with SMTP examples – ajax-form-contact-swiftmailer.php and ajax-form-feedback-swiftmailer.php
16 February 2016 – Version 1.4.1
- Captcha fix for 64bit PHP
- example of Feedback form – ajax-form-feedback.php
- Block pick reworked
- now it has 3 types: picture pick, block pick, bordered block pick
- all types can be with or without mark (point/square, radio button/checkbox, switch box)
- added alternative views for block pick, bordered block pick
- Checkboxes/radio buttons, switches
- checkbox hover restyle for Colored skin
12 February 2016 – Version 1.4
- PHP validation
- sending emails via sendmail
- ajax contact form PHP example
- advanced example with all possible settings
26 January 2016 – Version 1.3
9 January 2016 – Version 1.2.3
- Steps bug fix
- Chrome: select options bug fixes for calculations and toggle block
- Chrome: input group backspace bugfix
7 January 2016 – Version 1.2.2
- Input group text fields (for credit card, code, etc.)
- Fixes for mobile devices
- Bug fixes
7 December 2015 – Version 1.2.1
- Validation – added ignore field possibility with 2 variants: always and only when hidden.
- force to skip to some step;
- if passed step fails js validation for some reason now script will return user to that step;
- Checkboxes and radio buttons:
- toggle all checkbox now is auto unchecked if you uncheck some of it’s group checkbox;
- added groups with sub groups;
possibility to set default sub group option(s), e. g. when you check group checkbox/radio – default sub group option(s) is also checked;
- Updated documentation.
21 November 2015 – Version 1.2.0
- Added new forms: Contact with map, Contact with icon.
- Added example with input next to checkbox/radio button, that check/uncheck it depending on input is empty.
- Steps are now responsive with 2 variants, for mobile devices size: – show only active step; – minimize to icons/numbers.
- Added toggle checkbox group functionality.
- Added extra validation for emails, file size.
- Sliders not displaying 0 – fixed.
- Two new data attributes for blocks/actions:
- data-js-block-no-check – don’t check, uncheck or select trigger element(checkbox, radio button), if it wasn’t the one that triggered block show/hide;
- data-js-force-block-action – force show/hide block check for trigger element;
- Calculation are triggered right after template block is created.
- Added nested template block example.
- Updated documentation.
24 October 2015 – Version 1.1
- Added calculations.
- Added results page example.
- Updated documentation.
12 October 2015 – Version 1.0
Report this item
Free download Show FREE DOWNLOAD links
Buy this item
There are not yet added verifed download links. Showing related items with verifed links:If you can find it on the internet, we'd love to add it using the form above.
No related items with verifed download links...
Related free downloads