links for Jobify - WordPress Job Board Theme
- click on the RED BUTTON
. Logged-in users
can see links to download above the main picture.
Category: Themeforest | WordPress
Tags: Themeforest | eCommerce | nulled | free download | theme | script | rip | Jobify | WordPress | Job | Board | theme
In archive: 2016 | April 2016 | 20.April 2016
Buy this item
WordPress Job Board Theme
Finding a Job Just Got Easier
Creating a job listing website has never been easier with Jobify — the easiest to use job board theme available. Create a community of employers and prospective employees.
- Simple live searching and filtering makes finding relevant jobs easier than ever.
- A fully customizable homepage means you control the layout of your website.
- Charge a fee for job listings, and easily monitor and approve submissions.
Create Your Job Site in Minutes
Famous for it’s five-minute install, WordPress may be the part that takes the longest – installing the plugins and Jobify is fast and easy. You’ll be connecting businesses with people actively looking to fill positions immediately.
Resume Support Lets The Search Engine Do The Work
Today’s job search isn’t people reading and reviewing resumes manually. They let search engines scan and find key phrases in resumes. Jobify supports candidate resumes, so that employers, recruiters, and prospects can find each more quickly. (Plugin sold separately).
Powerful Features in the Palm of your Hand
Like everyone else, your users carry their phones with them everywhere they go. Now they can browse job listings in the palm of their hand. Jobify is mobile-friendly with responsive functionality that allows users to search jobs, submit a listing, and more.
Get Started Now
Connecting people using Jobify couldn’t be any easier:
- A company submits a job listing with details about the position and their company.
- A prospective employee visits the site, searches the interactive map, filters the results, and applies for the job of their dreams.
- Site administrators can require a subscription or a one-off payment to create a job listing.
Seeing is Believing
- Integrates with Mike Jolley’s free WP Job Manager plugin—The first fully integrated theme of its kind!
- Integrates with Resume Manager plugin which allows candidates to upload/post resumes to your site, or post manually. (Plugin sold separately).
- Integrates with WooCommerce Paid Listings which allows you to create custom job packages which can be purchased or redeemed during job submission. (Plugin sold separately). Note: This can only be used to sell job packages and not be set up as an entire store.
- Integrates with the popular Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress plugin. (Plugin sold separately).
- Integrates with the free Testimonials by WooThemes plugin to display individual testimonials, as well as brands of companies using your service
- Integrates with the popular free NinjaForms plugin so users can submit resumes from a convenient pop-up modal.
- Integrates with the famous GravityForms plugin so users can submit resumes from a convenient pop-up modal. (Plugin sold separately) Optional.
- Beautiful & Clean, Responsive Design (Optimized for iPad and iPhone)
- Big, Stunning Typography
- Crafted for Retina Displays
- WordPress Theme Customizer Support
- Full Design Customization i.e. Logo, Background, Text Colours
- Page Templates (Home, Testimonials, Pricing)
- Contact Form Support (JetPack Forms, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms)
- Custom Shortcodes (Register, Login, Jobs, Job Dashboard, Job Summary, and more)
- WordPress 4.3+ Ready (Menus & Featured Images)
- XML Dummy Content Included For Easy Setup
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Extensive Documentation
Theme Documentation & Change LogThis theme comes with extensive documentation which makes setup a breeze. The latest updates and bug fixes for this theme can be seen below and inside the theme files in a file called “changelog.txt”
= 3.0.1: April 14, 2016 =
- Fix: Set default redirect for login_url() method.
- Fix: Use proper static method in Jobify_Activation class.
- Fix: File upload field displaying currently uploaded file.
- Fix: Do not remove all old theme mods on update.
- Fix: Autofit map setting.
- Fix: Loading animation when loading jobs and resumes.
- Fix: Do not add spacing to the top of the first Hero Search widget.
- Fix: WP Job Manager – Applications icons.
= 3.0: April 12, 2016 =
Version 3.0.0 of Jobify is a total rewrite of the theme. Please do not update directly on your production server. You should always test the update on a staging server first.
Please thoroughly review: http://jobify.astoundify.com/article/937-upgrading-to-jobify-3-0-0
This update brings both functionality and visual changes. Jobify has been updated to provide more complete support for all official WP Job Manager add-ons, as well as providing WooCommerce support.
WooCommerce 2.5+ is now required and is used to handle all account management tasks, as well as provide additional functionalities throughout the theme.
- New: Setup Guide to help you get your website set up like the demo in minutes.
- New: Minor style updates to provide more consistency and easier maintaining in the future.Update icon pack to Ioniocons: http://ionicons.com/
- New: Full support for all official WP Job Manager add-ons.
- New: Full support for WooCommerce.
- New: Rewritten mobile views for a more complete experience.
- New: Set a custom address format for Jobs & Resumes in “Customize > Jobs/Resumes”.
- Fix: Hundreds of stability improvements and code hardening.
- Deprecated: Simple MailChimp plugin styles.
= 2.0.8: February 5, 2015 =
- Fix: WP Job Manager 1.24.0 compatibility.
= 2.0.7: December 8, 2015 =
- Fix: wp_new_user_notification() instance.
- Fix: Move map controls to the top right.
- Fix: Don’t override the post type supports array.
= 2.0.6: October 22, 2016 =
- Fix: wp_new_user_notification (for WP 4.3.1).
- Fix: Restrict Content Pro gateway compatibility.
= 2.0.5: August 11, 2015 =
- Fix: Restore sane version numbering.
- Fix: PHP5 style constructors (for WP 4.3+)
- Fix: Update TGMPA.
- Fix: WooCommerce 2.4.0+ compatibility.
- Fix: Remove Soliloquy dependency. See: http://jobify.astoundify.com/article/411-create-a-hero-slider
= 22.214.171.124: May 11, 2015 =
- Fix: Update TGM Plugin Activation to 2.4.2
= 126.96.36.199: April 21, 2015 =
- Fix: Update TGM Plugin Activation class (again).
= 188.8.131.52: April 20th, 2015 =
- Fix: Update TGM Plugin Activation class.
- Fix: Security hardening. Escape a few instances of add_query_arg().
= 184.108.40.206: April 17, 2015 =
- Fix: Check for WC Paid Listings existence with constant instead of class name.
= 220.127.116.11: April 12, 2015 =
- Fix: WP Job Manager 1.22.0 compatibility.
= 18.104.22.168: March 16, 2015 =
- Fix: Add Chosen styles for Predefined Regions
- Fix: “Applied” notice icon and styling.
- Fix: WP Job Manager – Extended Location support. Remove “Auto City Suggest” option as it is not supported.
= 22.214.171.124: January 27, 2015 =
- Fix: Template for imported jobs.
= 2.0.4: January 16, 2015 =
- New: Pull translations from Transifex.
- New: Filters in Stats widget to existing stats can be used as a pad.
- New: Add Envato WordPress Toolkit to TGMPA.
- Fix: Respect the menu order on the pricing page template.
- Fix: Make sure the resume map height properly adjusts as well.
- Fix: Pricing table string updates.
- Fix: Log in to Bookmark style fixes.
- Fix: Gravity Forms confirmation message style fixes.
- Fix: Check WPLANG directory for translations. jobify-xx_XX.mo/po.
- Fix: Add .button-white class for CTA section.
= 126.96.36.199: December 9, 2014 =
- Fix: Only adjust map height when the filters are in the map.
= 2.0.3: December 9, 2014 =
- New: Use Jetpack for sharing on jobs, resumes, and posts. Must enable which post types in “Settings > Sharing”.
- Fix: Remove unnecessary hooks from Indeed template.
- Fix: Make sure the map height always resizes on all devices sizes to not block scrolling.
- Fix: Remove the top margin when using the generic slider widget as the first widget.
- Fix: Make sure long InfoBubble instances can properly scroll.
= 188.8.131.52: November 23, 2014 =
- Fix: Remove debug code from resume file widget.
- Tweak: Link location to Google Map in single job listing.
= 184.108.40.206: November 12, 2014 =
- New: Page Template: “Page with Sidebar”.
- New: New hooks in WP Job Manager 1.18.0.
- Fix: Don’t show “at” if no company name is present.
- Fix: Properly plot all listings loaded from Indeed.
- Fix: Verbiage of packages with unlimited listings.
- Fix: Show “Load More Jobs” when necessary on the homepage widget.
- Fix: Properly display resume categories when standard categories are disabled.
- Fix: Don’t try and load a source-map that does not exist.
= 2.0.2: October 13, 2014 =
- New: Support Instagram social icon.
- New: Resume Packages Pricing page template.
- New: Adjust the map cluster grid size in the customizer.
- Fix: Properly display Job Package Subscription types.
- Fix: Avoid errors when no RCP subscriptions exist.
- Fix: Job/Resume pagination styling (numerical).
- Fix: Avoid text overflow on job type labels.
- Fix: A few responsive tweaks on resume pages.
- Fix: Make sure the map canvas is never larger than the device window.
- Fix: Slight Bookmark style tweak when logged out.
- Tweak: Reduce horizontal spacing between primary menu items.
= 220.127.116.11: September 16, 2014 =
- Fix: Make sure body_class filter isn’t being overwritten.
- Fix: When categories are disabled make sure all inputs appear on the same row.
- Fix: Remove hook duplication to avoid errors using Field Editor.
- Fix: Don’t load LinkedIn object if not available.
- Fix: Load Google Maps API JS protocol agnostically.
- Fix: Fix styles for Geo Job Manager (requires latest version).
- Fix: Chosen category styles on resume search.
- Fix: Map + Job Search conflicts on the same page.
- Fix: Placement of WooCommerce “Place Order” button on checkout.
- Fix: Load larger candidate photos when available to avoid blurry photos.
= 18.104.22.168: September 12, 2014 =
- Fix: Blog search submit style fixes.
- Fix: When contacting via a URL only improve modal styles.
- Fix: Add a title to the Applications modal.
- Fix: Apply with Linked In details now open in a modal.
= 2.0.1: September 10, 2014 =
- Tweak: Always load the parent theme CSS to avoid @import rules in child themes.If you are using a child theme and using @import to bring in the parent themeCSS you can remove this line.
- Fix: A few minor CSS adjustments and fixes.
= 2.0.0: September 6, 2014 =
Note: This is a large update that introduces a few behaviour and visual changes. Please read more about the changes and upgrade procedures at http://jobify.astoundify.com/article/353-upgrading-to-version-2-0-0
- New: Set the header background color and navigation link color independently of other colors.
- New: Support region drop-downs instead of location text field (requires v1.5.0 wp-job-manager-locations)
- New: Support for Resume Packages output on the homepage (requires v2.0.0 wp-job-manager-wc-paid-listings)
- New: Control map settings globally via the Theme Customizer.
- New: Support for multiple category searching (requires v1.14.0 wp-job-manager).
- Fix: Clicking the arrows on drop-downs now triggers the drop-down.
- Fix: Job/Resume packages will automatically stack instead of creating whitespace.
- Fix: Plot markers based off search results instead of a separate query.
- Fix: Map plotting rewrite to use standard Google Maps API libraries instead of 3rd party.
- Fix: Better/simpler WooCommerce styling.
- Tweak: Set the Information Display to “Top” to match the demos by default.
- Tweak: Split all CSS in to separate files and convert to SASS.
- Tweak: Remove many extra template file overrides that are no longer needed.
- Tweak: Update various file structures for future scalability.
= 22.214.171.124: August 5, 2014 =
- Fix: Better styling for Apply with LinkedIn Addon
= 126.96.36.199: July 25, 2014 =
- Fix: Update preview handler function name so job submissions aren’t broken!
= 1.8.2: July 23, 2014 =
= 188.8.131.52: July 14, 2014 =
- Fix: Responsive viewport regression.
- Fix: Introduce maximum zoom levels for the map to avoid indistinguishable results.
= 184.108.40.206: July 11, 2014 =
- Fix: Make sure Apply with LinkedIn and Bookmarks are active before trying to manipulate.
= 1.8.1: July 5, 2014 =
- New: Job location widget.
- Fix: Show featured listings at the top on archive pages.
- Fix: Respect hiding of products on WooCommerce shop page.
- Fix: Remove the ability to turn off the responsive design (now mobile-first only).
- Fix: Remove duplicate hooks to avoid duplicate content output.
- Fix: Properly respect pin count settings on Resume + Map template.
- Fix: Add new hooks and styles to stay up to date with WP Job Manager + Addons.
- Fix: RCP Pricing/Register table styles and buttons.
- Fix: Adjust map height on mobile devices for better scrolling.
- Fix: Blurry modals on Android.
= 1.8.0: May 26, 2014 =
- New: Complete rework of all responsive functionality.
- New: TGM Plugin Activation to help with new installs.
- New: “WP Job Manager – Apply with Contact Form 7” support.
- New: Separate Job Spotlight widget.
- Fix: Gravity Forms multiple file uploads not working correctly.
- Fix: Geo Job Manager styling integration.
- Fix: Soliloquy stability tweaks.
- Fix: Update/add the same template hooks provided in WP Job Manager core template files.
- Tweak: Update and organize file structure, update language files, and various improvements.
= 1.7.1: April 9, 2014 =
- New: Turn off themed login by default. Can be turned on in the customizer.
- New: Apply with Resume styling (requires Resume Manager update).
- Fix: Soliloquy 2.0.0+ compatibility fixes. (You must update Soliloquy to continue using the widgets)
- – For the “Hero” slider configuration, set a width and height of 5000px.
- – For the “Content” slider configuration, set a width of 980px and height of 555px.
- Fix: More map tweaks and updates.
- Fix: Testimonials by WooThemes 1.5.1 compatibility.
- Fix: Update a few incorrect textdomains.
- Fix: Separate resume and job listing content (visually) when using the top information display setting.
- Fix: Output proper duration and fee when using RCP.
- Tweak: Update and organize file structure, update language files, and various improvements.
For help and troubleshooting upgrades, please be sure to review all documentation at http://jobify.astoundify.com/
= 1.7.0: March 18, 2014 =
- New: Resume Map and Resume Map + Resume Listing page template.
- New: Mailbag styling support.
- New: NinjaForms support for applying to Resumes and Job listings. (Requires the Apply with Ninja Forms for WP Job Manager plugin.
- New: Resume count in site stats widget.
- New: Control the number of markers output by map widgets via widget settings.
- New: Job expiry widget (requires the Job Application Deadline add-on)
- Fix: Don’t output markers with no location to avoid map errors.
- Fix: When more than one listing are in the same location make the cluster clickable to show all listings.
- Fix: Avoid conflict with Gravity Forms when submitting a resume. Enable Gravity Forms AJAX support.
- Fix: Save form values when registering an account with errors.
- Fix: Don’t redirect to WordPress login form during a failed login attempt.
- Fix: Make sure the WordPress admin bar responds alongside the theme.
- Fix: Various string context and spelling fixes.
- Fix: Show a loading icon when job listings and resumes are loading.
- Tweak: Update and organize file structure, update language fields, various improvements.
= 1.6.2: February 27, 2014 =
- Fix: Use the Jobify login page for the Resume Manager link.
- Fix: Contact Resume permissions popup.
- Fix: Form errors use proper width.
- Fix: Make sure registration form is loaded in the correct order.
- Fix: LinkedIn field output display issues.
- Fix: target=”_blank” on application URLs.
= 1.6.1: February 26, 2014 =
- Fix: Make sure widget files are loaded properly to avoid fatal errors.
- Fix: Add Candidate Skill archives.
- Fix: Only show candidate file if it’s filled out.
= 1.6.0: February 25, 2014 =
- ** Note: You may need to remove your Map widget and add it back if the pins do not appear.
- New: Widgetized job listing/resume sidebars.
- New: Restrict job listing/resume widgets based on RCP subscription level.
- New: Alternate job listing/resume widget layout at the top of the page.
- New: Blog/Single standard sidebar.
- New: Map improvements: Lighter-weight libraries, marker clusters, widget options, and only load when necessary.
- New: Generic “Slider” widget that any slider shortcode can be placed in.
- New: Use standard sharing buttons for sharing content.
- New: Company LinkedIn field.
- New: Show RCP discounts on pricing options.
- Fix: Update Magnificant Popup CSS to fix Android display bugs.
- Fix: Use WordPress’s default role when registering as an “employer”.
- Fix: Make sure the logo looks good at larger sizes.
- Fix: Make sure the job spotlight collapses when needed.
- Fix: Make sure template files respect capabilities for resume viewing/contacting.
- Fix: Use the “Primary” color for the RCP pricing table.
- Fix: Make sure the map category dropdown uses the same order as the filter.
- Fix: Make previewing a job listing much more accurate.
- Fix: Update screenshot.png
- Tweak: Update and organize file structure, introduce Bootstrap grid system, and Grunt.
= 1.5.3: February 6, 2015 =
- New: Ensure compatibility with Indeed Job listing addon.
- Fix: Class independence from the Gravity Forms Apply plugin. Check for existence of options.
- Fix: Typo in registration form.
- Fix: Update Entypo Icon Font to avoid conflict with Chrome 32.
- Fix: Make sure there is no extra whitespace on mobile browsers.
- Fix: Make sure resume category filters display properly.
= 1.5.2: January 29, 2014 =
- Fix: Make sure Gravity Forms load properly.
- Fix: Make sure roles are assigned properly.
- Tweak: Various tweaks and improvements for a more stable experience.
= 1.5.1: January 23, 2014 =
- New: Select role when registering if using Resume Manager.
- Fix: Avoid testimonial archives breaking when not using the widget.
- Fix: Make sure all taxonomy archives load properly.
= 1.5: January 7, 2013 =
- New Feature: Support for Resumes Addon
- New Feature: Support for 3rd-level dropdowns.
- New Feature: Add LinkedIn to share popup.
- New Feature: On the Map + Jobs Page template hide the map search and update when searching through the Jobs table.
- Fix: Various addon support improvements.
- Tweak: Various tweaks and improvements for a more stable experience.
Report this item
Free download Show FREE DOWNLOAD links
Buy this item
There are not yet added verifed download links. Showing related items with verifed links:If you can find it on the internet, we'd love to add it using the form above.
Related free downloads