links for Modal Log In for WordPress
- click on the RED BUTTON
. Logged-in users
can see links to download above the main picture.
Category: Codecanyon | WordPress
Tags: Videohive | Stock Footage | nulled | free download | theme | script | rip | Modal | Log | for | WordPress
In archive: 2016 | April 2016 | 20.April 2016
Buy this item
Before you decide whether to purchase our Modal Login for WordPress, we would encourage you to take a look at our new White Label Login for WordPress. The plugin has all the same features as Modal Login for WordPress + a lot of features which are not in Modal Login.
Just to mention some of them…
- Google Authenticator (2 Step Verification)
- Google reCAPTCHA
- IP Frequency Check
- Specify which IP addresses that are allowed in wp-admin
- Maintenance mode with Countdown Timer
- and you can allow your visitors to use up to 21 different website to login (OAuth protocol)
If you still want Modal Login for WordPress.. then keep on reading below!
Modal Log In for WordPressModal Log-in for WordPress provides you with a beautiful alternative log-in for your WordPress powered website based on the popular Twitter Boostrap, a front-end toolkit for developing web applications.
When creating our popular White Label Branding for WordPress our idea was never to hide the fact the website is powered by WordPress. We firmly believe that it is a positive thing that your website is built using WordPress. However we received a lot of feedback from customers asking for an alternative to the normal WordPress plugin and also a way to hide the wp-login.php and wp-admin for increased security. And also for not obviously giving away that the website is powered by WordPress.
With this in mind we have created Modal Log-in for WordPress, which is a powerful plugin that lets you easily create stunning looking Log-in, Log-out, Register, Lost your password and Maintenance message for your WordPress powered website.
We hope you will like it!
Some of the featuresUpdate the plugin directly from within WordPress adminYou can now update Modal Log In for WordPress directly from within WordPress admin. All you need to do is enter your Item Purchase Code (License Key) in the Options Panel.
Compatible with OneAll.com Social LoginIf you want to add Social Network login we know that Modal Log In is compatible with OA Social Login from OneAll.com. Let your visitors login with social media networks like Blogger, Facebook, Github, Google, LinkedIn, PayPal, StackExchange, Steam, Twitter, WindowsLive, WordPress, Yahoo and many other networks.
When you purchase Modal Log In for WordPress we will provide you with a coupon code giving you 40% discount
on the first years annual subscription plan from oneall.com (Basic, Plus, Pro or Business levels).
Please notice that no purchase is necessary in order to use the OA Social Login plugin.
Clean, Simple and Beautiful InterfaceModal Log In for WordPress is based on the Twitter Bootstrap, a front-end toolkit for developing web applications. We have developed a powerful CSS editor, which easily let you customize all forms in the WordPress log in.
CSS Editor compatible with iPad and TabletsThe editor works perfectly in all modern browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and IE 10. The actual login will also work in older browsers like IE7, IE8 and IE9.
Options Panel – General SettingsUnder General Settings you can enable modal login on wp-login.php. That means it will replace the normal WordPress login. And you can create a “panic key”, which is helpful if you experience problems with the login screen. Using the “panic key” lets you bypass the Modal Log In.
Options Panel – Maintenance ModeIf you enable “forced login” all users visiting your website will be asked to login before getting access to any content. If you enable “maintenance mode” only the Administrator will be able to access the website.
Options Panel – Login redirectYou can set a default redirect URL and you can set a redirection URL by user role. If you have created any custom user roles with our White Label Branding for WordPress plugin you will also be able to ser a redirect URL for these user roles.
Options Panel – Admin and login rewriteIf you enable the URL rewrite options you will be able to change the wp-login.php and wp-admin URL. You can even block the standard URL’s from working.
Please notice that it is very important that you disable the URL rewrite options before you disable and remove the plugin as this feature changes your .htaccess. If you don’t do this you will experience problems with logging into WordPress and you will have to manually edit your .htaccess by FTP access.
This is just some of the features of Modal Log In for WordPress. We encourage you to take a look at the screenshots to get a full overview of the interface and features, or login and take the plugin for a test drive before you decide whether to buy it or not. When you login using the button below you will automatically get redirected to the Modal Log In CSS Editor.Username
List of FeaturesMain Features
- Replace the default WordPress login with Twitter Boostrap powered Modal Login
- Log In, Log Out, Lost Your Password and Register all integrated in Modal Login
- Shortcode for WordPress Menu dynamically showing “Log In” or “Log Out”
- Set Redirect URL after Log In by User Role
- NEW: Set Redirect URL after Log Out by User Role
- Support for responsive Modal Log In form for mobile devices.
- Support for custom buttons in Modal Log In form
- Enable Maintenance Screen feature. Only Administrator will be able to login when Maintenance Mode is activated.
- Enable Forced Log In. All users will be prompted with Modal Login when visiting your website.
- Optional re-write of .htaccess allowing to block access to wp-login.php and wp-admin and set alternate login URL’s. This will help increase security on your website.
- Set Panic Key (optional). If login screen is broken you can skip the Modal Log-in by using the Panic Key
- Troubleshooting and Debug mode for faster and easier support.
- Free Downloadable Templates when entering your License Key
- Update plugin directly from wp-admin when entering your License Key
Known incompatibilitiesThe following plugins are known to crash Modal Log In for WordPress
- Shareholic* | email, bookmark, share buttons (Added: April 5, 2013)
- Sweet Captcha (Added: April 5, 2013)
We will of course look into identifying any incompatibilities and fix them and then plugins will be removed from this list.
ChangelogVersion 126.96.36.199455 – April 24, 2015
- Improvement: Replaced add_query_arg() due to an XSS vulnerability issue that affects many WordPress plugins and themes. Please observe that before the function could be accessed the user had to be an Administrator, meaning that the potential issue was not available to the public.
- Bug Fixed: Some Social login plugins are generating a link to wp-login.php that is getting replaced by Modal Log In.
Version 188.8.131.52253 – January 13, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Maintenance tab showing the General Settings
- Bug Fixed: Rollback the namespace as it breaks default login form in wp-login.php
Version 184.108.40.206219 – January 12, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Add namespace to overlay so it does not interfere with other plugins/themes using Bootstrap Modal.
- Update: Remove OneAll.com integration from Modal Log In. If you have already setup OneAll.com in previous versions of Modal Log In, and you want to continue to use OneAll.com, please download OA Social Login from https://wordpress.org/plugins/oa-social-login/ and transfer your API key settings.
Version 220.127.116.11142 – January 5, 2015
- Compatibility Fix: Modal Log In is breaking Calendarize it! downloads section.
Version 18.104.22.168953 – December 9, 2014
- Bug Fixed: When another plugin or theme adds a login form it breaks Modal Log In in the front end.
- Bug Fixed: Removed php warning
- Bug Fixed: When disabling Bootstrap in the frontend, there is a library that should be loaded, but it is not.
- Bug Fixed: Disappearing Options menus
- Bug Fixed: Logout title custom label option is missing
- Compatibility Fix: Avada theme. When clicking on the Modal Log In from it closes
- New Feature: Added option to disable Bootstrap in the login, independent from the frontend one
- Update: Namespace .modal selector
Version 1.3.9 rev49747 – May 20, 2014
- Update: Enqueue scripts in the login too
- Update: Increased POP version
- Bug Fixed: Prevent the logout spinning icon on sites where a membership feature takes over the API after logging out and breaking redirection
- Compatibility Fix: Move social login to an earlier hook. Fixes error messages headers already sent by
- Bug Fixed: Can not click on background image to be used in CSS Editor
- Bug Fixed: Added Troubleshooting option to disable login form nonce. This is used when the site is constantly getting the “Could not verify request origin” error message
Version 1.3.8 rev47472 – February 21, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Troubleshooting option for disabling Bootstrap in wp-admin and frontend was broken
- Bug Fixed: Troubleshooting option for outputting scripts in footer was broken
Version 1.3.7 rev44727 – January 16, 2014
- New Feature: Log Out redirect based on User Role
- Bug Fixed: jQuery check bug fix jQuery version check
- Update: Work around for non working dynamic login on themes that overwrite the login click event
Version 1.3.6 rev43326 – December 13, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Do not close Modal Log In form when Visual CSS Editor is open
- Bug Fixed: Custom links not working
- Optimization: Load a minified version of the CSS. Remove the version query string from the modal login style source.
Version 1.3.5 rev42021 – November 12, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Prevent php warning breaking login. Added compatibility fix to prevent Bootstrap 3.0 styles from breaking Modal Log In
- Bug Fixed: CSS Editor not remembering saved values
- Update: Enable the register from hook, remove debug data
- New Feature: Added an option to skip URL replacement by specifying a parameter
- New Feature: Added an option to choose if content of emails are html or txt
- New Feature: Automatically close Modal Log In when clicking outside Modal dialog
Version 1.3.4 rev40935 – October 8, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Added a commented line to handle a condition where tabs to not work
- Update: Updated to Boostrap 3.0. Added a renamed copy of the bootstrap button, as it conflicts with jQuery UI, bug fix Boostrap Modal events where renamed
- Update: Apply translation to Ajax messages, translate labels, if not set fallback to default WordPress labels.
- Update: Apply compatibility fixes to the built in CSS Editor
Version 1.3.3 rev37950 – July 2, 2013
- Update: Add label customization for text “Registration complete. Please check your e-mail.”
Version 1.3.2 rev37305 – June 14, 2013
- Update: jQuery .live depreciated
- Bug Fixed: Downloads was broken although license was present nothing got listed.
Version 1.3.1 rev37137 – June 6, 2013
- Compatibility Fix: Remove script added by wp-symposium that breaks modal login splash
- Bug Fixed: Do not render the registration form if registration is not allowed (disabled in WordPress
- Improvement: making .button more specific in order to avoid conflict with other plugins and themes CSS.
Version 1.3.0 rev36349 – May 7, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Removed php warnings in Options Panel Custom Links setup.
- Update: Remove the Log In button from the template when using ALL Social Network login
Version 1.2.9 rev36217 – April 29, 2013
- Update: Adjusted CSS for “Powered by OneAll Social Login” (this message can be removed if you upgrade to one of the payment plans through oneall.com)
Version 1.2.8 rev36201 – April 26, 2013
- New Feature: Added option to disable loading Modal Log In on the frontend.
- Update: Added troubleshooting option for compatibility; prevent other plugins or themes from taking control of the Modal Log In ajax redirection
- Bug Fixed: Reapply bug fix that was accidentally removed by previous update. Custom links being removed when saving options.
Version 1.2.7 rev35508 – March 27, 2013
- Bug Fixed: If redirect Url is not set, and it is the login page, redirect to admin (if you use the login link in the menu or the login shortcode button in the content and you don’t specify a redirect URL you will stay on the page where the login was triggered)
Version 1.2.6 rev35301 – March 25, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Panic key not working when rewrite rules are active
- Bug Fixed: When no redirect URL is specified, login should reload the page, so that the login button get refreshed.
- New Feature: Added support for alternate templates with different styles of Social Network icons.
Version 1.2.5 rev35116 – March 13, 2013
- Emergency Fix: Rolled back Bootstrap from version 2.3.1 to 2.2.1 due to critical bug. Will investigate bug.
Version 1.2.4 rev35041 – March 13, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Saving the main options was resetting the custom link settings
- Bug Fixed: When the URL is not specified the loginout shortcode should not redirect to admin by default, instead it should stay in the same window
- Update: Replace depreciated live jQuery method
- Update: Bootstrap 2.2.1 to 2.3.1
Version 1.2.3 rev33940 – February 12, 2013
- New Feature: Admin gui to change links, and add up to 5 custom links
- New Feature: Update Options Panel with Auto Update
- Update: Added option to specify an alternate ajax url
- Update: Added filter hook to allow exceptions to forced login or maintenance mode
- Bug Fixed: Declare Auto Update on one instance of options panel module. When multiple plugins use pop, only one shows update info
- Bug Fixed: Space removed when custom links are saved
- Bug Fixed: Escaped quotes
Version 1.2.2 rev33728 – February 5, 2013
- New Feature: Added 2 templates one with swapped buttons, and one with all four buttons in the footer of the Modal Log In. And added option to enable the templates.
- New Feature: Added option to add raw CSS Styles.
- Bug Fixed: Modal Log In Styles not loaded related to WordPress 3.5.1
Version 1.2.1 rev33597 – February 3, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Strength meter not working in reset password
- Bug Fixed: Reset password
- Bug Fixed: Compatibility fix with CSS Editor in our plugin Bootstrap Menu Replacement
- Update: Interoperability fix: Disable WLB login form customization
- Update: Avoid sending duplicate styles, when using other plugins with our CSS Editor
- Update: Modify rewrite rules a bit to avoid urn query strings from being escaped and not loading scripts and styles on some site.
Version 1.2.0 rev32358 – January 15, 2012
- New Feature: Implement support for the oneall.com API. Supports 20+ social networks and consolidates the most powerful social features in a single solution. Special discount offered to RightHere customers.
- New Feature: Allow changing the pre-loader image URL, size and position
- Improvement: Implement new script registration procedure so that Twitter Bootstrap is not loaded more than once within any plugins from RightHere
- Bug Fixed: When a login or logout link had HTML inside the a tag, the logout was not working
- Bug Fixed: Increased tab index of forms. Set focus on username after opening login form
Version 1.0.1 rev30421 – November 26, 2012
- Bug Fixed: Background image added to website using Modal Log In from the menu, or login button. Also added option to disable the login background for users that want to show the website as the background for the Modal Log In form.
- Bug Fixed: Typo in function returns a php warning when using the disable right click option
- New Feature: Provide an option to demonstrate the CSS Editor tool and not letting user apply changes
- New Feature: Added support for responsive Modal Log In form for mobile devices
- New Feature: Added support for accepting keyboard “return/enter” as submit
- New Feature: Disable rewrite if wp-login.php and wp-admin rewrite has been set to the same (accidentally by the user)
- Update: Modified behavior of press return/enter action, so that it only submit if it is the last input field.
- Update: Uncreased CSS version to force new load.
Version 1.0.0 rev30351 – November 23, 2012
Report this item
Free download Show FREE DOWNLOAD links
Buy this item
There are not yet added verifed download links. Showing related items with verifed links:If you can find it on the internet, we'd love to add it using the form above.
Related free downloads